Did you know?
- The number of homeless families with children is increasing
- The number of unaccompanied homeless adolescents is increasing
- Homelessness is an important risk factor for a number of health issues
- Recognizing homelessness
- Understanding the specific health problems of homeless children Infectious disease, injury, lead, mental health & behavior problems, nutrition and growth, anemia, dental health, immunizations, asthma, vision, child abuse
- Modifying health care plans and prevention strategies
- Finding resources for your homeless patients and their families