This work is intended to describe and evaluate the existing evidence base on homelessness prevention, looking at the following areas:
- How should prevention be targeted and organised to ensure that it is most effective in preventing homelessness?
- How should homelessness prevention services be designed?
- To what extent is specialist prevention needed for different groups of people who are homeless?
- What is the role of prevention within an integrated homelessness strategy?
- What are the possible lessons for a preventative strategy and service models from the international evidence base?