Sudbury, Ontario's 2019-2024 Community Plan outlines:
- An investment plan indicating the intended allocation of Reaching Home’s funding towards the following activity areas:
- Housing placement
- Prevention and shelter diversion
- Client support services
- Capital investment; and
- Coordination of resources and data collection.
- The voluntary outcomes that will be reported on through the Community Homelessness Reports.
- Work that will be undertaken to design and implement coordinated access.
- Details on how the Indigenous Community Entity (where the Indigenous Homelessness and Designated Community streams co-exist) and stakeholders in the community were consulted during the development of the community plan.
- Measures to be undertaken to meet the needs of Official Language Minority Communities.
- Identification of other funding sources in the community available to address homelessness.
Sudbury, ON, Canada