During Step 6, you should be generally independent. You are almost ready for your transition from the program. Step 6 gives you some time to get all your plans in place.
- Pay program fee of $300 on the first of each month, unless otherwise arranged.
- Case plan reviewed bi-weekly with Case Manager.
- Adhere to your case plan, including your plan for school or work.
- Wake up and get yourself to appointments/work/school as needed and without reminders.
- Take medications as prescribed. Be responsible for remembering to do this.
- Sign in and out every time you enter or leave the building.
- No curfew, but must check in daily by phone when staying out late or when taking overnights. (Spending more than 5 nights per month away from ROP will prompt a discussion about whether it is time to move on from the program).
- Attend Life Skills sessions as assigned.
- Keep apartment clean, clean up after yourself in the common area and complete common area chores daily.
- Attend Community Dinner every Wednesday and House Meeting once per month.
- When you miss dinner, supply and prepare your own meal. (No saved dinners will be provided).
- Adhere to behavioural guidelines.
- Complete weekly program requirements.
- Be a leader within the ROP Community (e.g. Mentorship, Youth Advisory Committee, planning and implementing activities, and others).
- Create your move-out plan and adapt it as necessary with your Key Worker and Case Manager.