The core values of Choices for Youth are:
- Act with empathy and kindness.
- Choose to see the potential.
- Cultivate safe, inclusive spaces, and promote diversity.
- Work hard, with boundless ambition and strategic excellence.
- Inspire hope, and create opportunities that empower.
According to the Choices for Youth website: “Choices for Youth strives to be a model of diversity and inclusion, and our Board Members, staff, volunteers, and program participants reflect the many faces, cultures, identities, abilities, and walks of life that make up our province. We are a learning-centered organization that values the perspectives and contributions of all people, and strive to incorporate the needs and values of diverse communities into the design and implementation of inclusive programs. We respect, value, celebrate, and welcome racialized people, all sexual orientations, women and trans* people, Aboriginal and First People, people with disabilities, with mental illness, and those from all social strata”.