During Step 2, you are moving forward with your plan. The focus is on getting established with work, school and/or healthy routines, maintaining stability, and practicing life skills.
- Pay program fee of $300 on the first of each month, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Make contact with staff at least once each day.
- Attend a weekly case planning meeting with Case Manager.
- Adhere to your case plan, including your plan for school or work.
- Wake up and get yourself to appointments/work/school as needed and without reminders. (Staff will remind you if needed, but to pass the step, you need to do this independently).
- Take medications as prescribed.
- Sign in and out every time you enter or leave the building.
- Meet daily curfew requirements (11:00pm on work or school days/1:00am on 2 days off per week).
- Overnights (up to 2 per month) or extended curfews only with pre-approval.
- Attend Life Skills sessions as assigned.
- Open a bank account and get all necessary identification.
- Keep apartment clean, clean up after yourself in the common area and complete common area chores daily.
- Attend Community Dinner every Wednesday and House Meeting once per month.
- Adhere to behavioural guidelines.
- Complete weekly program requirements.